Wolfdog Interactive is currently looking for interns with experience in C# for Unity development to join and assist our team. Within the team, you are mainly responsible for writing and improving C# scripts that are used in our games. As we are still a small but close team, we prefer people who are versatile and have a large variety of skills. These skills, include gameplay design, AI design, level building, modular scripting, animating, creating character animator logic, and adding inverse kinematics. During your work, you are also open to constructive criticism and feedback. We are looking for students who are eager to learn, and are not hesitant to show their own initiative.
Do you want to share your enthusiasm and skills to create awesome games! Then we have the spot for you!
– You have to be an enrolled student. We cannot provide interns to non-students.
– You must be able to travel to our office.
– You need to speak Dutch and/or English.
– You have experience with Unity, C#, Virtual Reality, and Microsoft Visual Studio.
– You must be available for a minimum of 32 hours a week.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Your very own work spot and responsibilities.
– Our knowledge, skills, and support to help you improve.
– A friendly and positive work environment.
– A good to reach location in the center of Rotterdam.
– Moments to relax and have fun in between work, have a drink or even play some games together.
– Access to our Nerf gun and game collection.
If you want to apply for this position, please send us an email (In Dutch or English) including resume and a link to your portfolio to [email protected] We will review your submission as fast as we can.
About Wolfdog Interactive
Wolfdog Interactive is a Dutch game development studio specializing in Virtual Reality. Founded back in 2014, the studio was one of the first companies to fully focus on the creation of VR entertainment games. We use all our VR knowledge to bring you the most immersive and interactive experience possible, with games that are designed from the ground up for VR.
We created one of the first VR strategy gamess called Skyworld for PC and PSVR, and we are now working VR Dungeon Knight, an immersive and cooperative dungeon crawler and Panther VR, a Stealth-action sandbox.
But that’s not all we do, visualization and serious gaming play a big role in our production as well. Together with companies and educational institutions, we’re always looking for a fun, effective and easy way to visualize or promote a product or location. Through the use of gaming, we can make it possible to train and support people with their jobs and daily lives.