Xform is a game development studio based in Utrecht, The Netherlands. We’re currently looking for a 3d artist intern to join our team!
You would be working in a small team to create 3d assets for browserbased and mobile 3d action games.
- M/F between 18 – 30 years old living in the Netherlands.
- Good communication and social skills. A team player.
- Highly motivated to work in the games-industry.
- MBO, HBO or comparable education.
- Modelling, unwrapping and texturing experience (in any 3d package).
- Knowledge of Unity or Unreal Engine helps.
- A solid portfolio consisting of multiple game (related) assets.
- Full-time position for 5 months minimum.
- Basic expenses reimbursement.
- The possibility to grow technically and professionally.
If you are interested in this position, please send your résumé, (link to) portfolio and a proper motivational e-mail to:
Diederik Groesbeek ([email protected])
Xform is a leading independent developer and publisher of browserbased 3d games. We create games for the world’s biggest publishers, advertising agencies and game portals and have an extensive portfolio of successful games. Since 2009, Xform also develops games for popular home consoles, handhelds and mobile devices. Xform was founded in 2004 and has its headquarters in Utrecht, The Netherlands. More information about Xform and its products may be found at www.xform.nl.
E-mail: [email protected]